Bus leaves TPMS at 2:30pm
Store all ski gear under the bus.
Be Respectful, Accountable, and Stewards.
Food is allowed on the bus.
Drinks are required to be in a bottle with a air tight cap.
Buses leave the mountain at 9pm.
Buses return to TPMS at 10:30pm.
- Follow the Mountain Safety Guidelines .
- Ski with a group or buddy.
- Wear a helmet.
- Use the GroupME App to notify chaperones if you need help.
- Locate Ski Patrol or a Mountain Employee if you need assistance.
- Check in at dinner between 6:30pm-7:00pm.
- Manage your time and be at the bus and in your seat by 9:00pm.
- Participants that are late to checkin or departure from the slopes will be supended for one trip.
- Participants who are picked up late from TPMS will be suspended for one trip.
- Participantes who are not Respectful, Accountable, or Stewards will be supspended for one trip.