Ski Information Packet Link (2011) - Recommended that EVERYONE to read this document.
Where is the the lost and found?
- The only gurantee with the phrase "Lost and Found" is lost. Items that are found are stored in Baker's car trunk.
Can I drive up separetely and ride the bus back?
Yes, however you need to notify Baker before Saturday to ensure we don't sell your seat to a Stanby Participant.
I lost my card, what do I do?
Replacement cards are $25 and can be purchased in the Group Sales office at White Tail or Liberty.
What if I need a ski buddy?
- Notify Baker before the trip and the chaperones will try to match individual with a group.
How can I switch my bus assignment?
- Bus List and Club Data Link - click the link and place your name under the bus you want to join.
Are chaperones required to ski?
- No, you are not required nor are you encourage to ski with participants. We have junior chaperones who are here to help participants.
What should I do if I am signed up to chaperone and can't make it?
- Delete your name from the chaperone list and contact an alternate.
Are participants required to notify the club if they will not attend a trip?
- No, you paid for 8 trips.
How much is dinner?
- Average cost is about $18 for a full meal.