Customer Service - None
- Ski Information Packet Link (2011) - Recommended that EVERYONE read this document.
Where is the the lost and found?
- The only gurantee with the phrase "Lost and Found" is lost. Items that are found are stored in Baker's car trunk.
- Contact Adventure Tours if you left an item on the bus. They have a large fleet of buses and drivers and it is hard to track down drivers once they leave TPMS.
How long are lessons?
Lessons are 1 -1.5 hours. Its important for participants to coordinate with their ski buddy.
It is up to the participant to take the lesson.
Can I drive up and ride the bus back?
Yes, however you need to notify Baker before Saturday to ensure we don't sell your seat to a Stanby Participant.
I lost my card, what do I do?
Replacement cards are $25 and can be purchased in the Group Sales office at White Tail or Liberty.
What if I need a ski buddy?
- Notify Baker before the trip and the chaperones will try to match the individual with a group or junior chaperon.
How can I switch my bus assignment?
- Bus List and Club Data Link - click the link and place your name under the bus you want to join.
Are chaperones required to ski?
- No, you are not required or encouraged to ski with participants. We depend on the buddy system. We also have junior chaperones who are here to help participants for there Student Service Hours.
What should I do if I am signed up to chaperone and can't make it?
- Delete your name from the chaperone list and contact an alternate.
Are participants required to notify the club if they will not attend a trip?
- No, you paid for 8 trips.
How much is dinner?
- Average cost is about $18 for a full meal.